COVID Arrangements for Parents/Carers and Pupils
We kindly ask that parents/carers stick to the drop off/pick up times allocated. If you have any issues with regards to this, please ask to speak to Mrs Bailey.
Guidance for drop off / pick up:
|Drop off Year 3 and Year 5||08:40||Pick up||15:30|
|Drop off Year 5 and Year 6||08:50||Pick up||15:30|
- Please observe the school's one-way system.
- Please use the markers to help you maintain social distancing.
- Only one parent/carer is to carry out the school drop off / pick up.
- Please do not stand around waiting on the school site after drop off / pick up.
- If you are late on any occasion, please telephone the school office on 01246 822324.
We really appreciate parents/carers support with these measures and thank you for your patience.
The one-way system is outlined below: