- Dear parents and carers, It is with immense pride and joy that I share with you the Ofsted report from our recent two-day Ofsted inspection carried out on Tuesday 5th April – Wednesday 6th April 2022.
- This Thursday the 19th of May we will be serving a theme dinner called lets get cooking.
- Please find attached a link to this week's newsletter.
- As you know, in school we use Class Dojo as a useful way to communicate with parents/carers on a 1:1 basis, as a means of sharing key information and allowing pupils to share learning at home.
- Have you checked if your child is eligible for free school meals?
Dates For The Diary
Latest Diary Dates Calendar Events
- Year 5 Bolsover Castle Visit26May2022
- Y5/6 Nottingham Trent University Workshops27May2022
- Year 5 Taster Day (at The Bolsover School)12Jul2022
- Year 6 London Residential12Jul2022
- Year 6 Transition Day (at The Bolsover School)20Jul2022
Year Group Attendance for the year to date.
In school, we see safeguarding our number one priority. Our aim to ensure all our pupils are safe and happy. In school, we have the view that safeguarding is "everyone's responsibility" and all visitors are provided with safeguarding training to ensure this.
Safeguarding is everyone's responsibility: all staff, governors and volunteers should play their full part in keeping children safe.
Key information about how we keep our children safe can be found here:
Headteacher- Mrs Claire Bailey
Deputy Head Teacher - Mr Mark Backhouse
School Business Manager- Mrs Claire Millington
Chair of Governors - Mrs Alison Adair
SENDCO - Mrs Carolyn Currie
A member of the Derby Diocesan Academy Trust
Registered office: Unit 3 Endcliffe Mount, Deepdale Business Park, Ashford Road, Bakewell, Derbyshire DE45 1GT
Tel: 0333 3554353 email: email@example.com
(Company number 09442311)